Medical Director / On:Site Physician - California Forensic Medical Group (redding, california)
Posted: Monday, February 19, 2018 10:09 AM
California Forensic Medical Group (CFMG) is looking for a Part Time Medical Director / On:Site Physician to join our team in the Redding area : Shasta County Jail.
Correctional Medical Group Companies has been providing comprehensive medical services to Adult and Juvenile Corrections for more than 30 years. CMGC is dedicated to providing responsive, innovative, high quality and cost:effective medical, mental health, and dental services to counties in California, Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Arkansas , Oregon and North Carolina.
Since 1984, we have lived by a simple code: Always Do the Right Thing
Physician/Onsite Medical Director responsibilities include:
- Providing onsite coverage at least 16 hours per week
- On call coverage and support
- Provision of medical care to the inmate population
- Overseeing the care and treatment performed by PA's and FNP's
- Consulting with PA/FNP's and RNs on all conditions falling outside standardized procedure parameters
- Working closely with the Medical Director and Program Manager to facilitate the delivery of care to the incarcerated patient population.
- Participating in Quality Assurance and Administrative meetings
Are we a match?
- Graduated from an accredited school of medicine
- Completion of residency program
- Licensed to practice medicine in California with no license restrictions
- Current, valid DEA certificate
- Must obtain and maintain a security clearance throughout the course of employment
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine is preferred
Apply today to learn more about California Forensic Medical Group
• Location: Redding
• Post ID: 9133067 redding